Air Arabia Maroc is part of the Air Arabia Group, one of the world’s leading low cost carrier (LCC) operators. Air Arabia Group currently operates to over 150 destinations in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Air Arabia Maroc currently operates a total of 10 A320 Airbus. And over 70 routes from different basis in Morocco.
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and exciting industry. We offer a fantastic opportunity for Direct Entry A320 Captains and First Officers to join our fast growing team.
We offer attractive package and Benefits (8 consecutive Days Off per month minimum, Excellent Interline agreement, Health Insurance…)
Direct Entry Requirements
- Total time 4000 hours
- Minimum 900 hours on Type A320
- EASA/ICAO ATPL
- Medical certificate Class
- Age maximum 58 at the time of joining
A320 First Officer
- Total time 500 hours on Type A320
- EASA/ICAO CPL and Frozen ATPL
- Instrument Rating
- Medical certificate Class 1
- Age maximum 45 at the time of joining
We also provide you the following benefits:
- Great career opportunities
- A Permanent contract
- Command upgrade/training position
- Great base opportunities available at many locations across Morocco network
- Immediate start
If you meet the above requirements, please send your cv email@example.com